Coalition to Advance Maternal Therapeutics
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics *
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology's Vaccines and Medications in Pregnancy Surveillance System
- American College of Nurse-Midwives
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists *
- Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses
- Genetic Alliance
- March of Dimes *
- National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health
- National Coalition for Maternal Mental Health
- North American Society for Psychosocial Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine*
- Society for Women’s Health Research
- Treatment Action Group
- United States Breastfeeding Committee
* Denotes Steering Committee Member
Success! Included within the 21st Century Cures Act (P.L. 114-255) is a provision which establishes an federal task force to identify and address gaps in knowledge and research regarding safe and effective therapies for pregnant and lactating women. The CAMT was intregral to the establishment of this Task Force. For updates on Coalition and Task Force activities, please see below:
August 21-22, 2017: The Task Force Specific to Research on Pregnant Women and Lactating Women (PRGLAC) held its first meeting. More information can be found here, including the webcast and meeting presentations.
June 20, 2017: SMFM and members of the Steering Committee of the Coalition to Advance Maternal Therapeutics wrote to Secretary Price to ask that he move quickly and approve a slate of members for the Task Force on Research Specific to Pregnant Women and Lactating Women.
January 4, 2017: SMFM urges the Secretary of Health and Human Services to begin implementation of the Task Force on Research Specific to Pregnant Women and Lactating Women as soon as possible, and to include a MFM on the Task Force.