Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Houston, TX
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group of Houston
Houston, Texas 77054
- Jeannie Walker
- (888) 822-2855, Ext. 30015
Excellent opportunity to join a large Maternal Fetal Medicine practice with a diverse group of 5 expert physicians in Houston, TX. Our practice is based around The Woman's Hospital of Texas, which offers 397 licensed beds, including a state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and more than 650 board-certified physicians. This practice has been serving the community for over 20 years.
- Our practice mimics the care provided in any large regional MFM center. We provide extensive services to include ultrasound imaging, gynecology, obstretrics, high-risk pregnancy and minimally-invasive procedures.
- We support the TWHT Maternal Transport Program - one of the busiest maternal transport teams in the country providing high-risk care and transport by way of helicopters and ground ambulances.
- Full service practice with satellite locations that are consultant based offering a combination of in-person and telemedicine appointments to extend services to rural and underserved areas.
Practice is conveniently located near TWHT and Reliant Park. The medical center provides a plethora of medical resources and networks to support diverse healthcare management needs.
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States boasting a wonderful mix of world-class arts, booming business, pro sports, award winning cuisine & mild year-round temperatures. The community enjoys family-friendly communities, excellent public and private schools, suburban or high-rise living and NO state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Apply Here: http://www.mednax.com/careers/
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.