Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Phoenix, AZ
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group - Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix, Arizona 85006
- Janet Friedman
- (800) 243-3839, Ext. 5589
Additional InformationSeeking a BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine Apecialist to join a well-established, 9 physician perinatal practice.
- This is an integrated practice with advanced practitioners, sonographers and OB hospitalists.
- The practice provides full service care in addition to co-management and consultative services.
- There are 3 Level III NICUs that the practice covers, including a major university-associated tertiary facility.
- The physicians are also faculty at the University of AZ and teach medical students, residents and fellows in OB/GYN and maternal-fetal medicine.
- Research opportunities and publications are supported with dedicated research nurses, research database, collaboration with a neonatal database and a national network of maternal-fetal medicine practices.
- For those with interest, additional research support may be available with the University of AZ.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Apply Here: https://www.mednax.com/careers/
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.