Maternal Fetal Medicine Practice in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
- Site Name:
- La Crosse, WI
- 1900 South Ave
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601
- Jackie Ross
- (608) 775-4242
Additional InformationGundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is currently recruiting for a MFM physician to provide consultation for our high-risk OB patients. Your practice will include consultations ranging from pre-conception and ante-partum care to post-partum. A Labor and Delivery practice is also possible if desired. Must be BE/BC. You will join 11 physician colleagues, including another MFM and Fertility experts.
Gundersen also has a well-established CNM practice, dating back over 40 years. Total annual births is approximately 1500.
- AIUM Certified Department of OB/GYN
- Catchment area of over 600,000 in NE Iowa, SE Minnesota and SW Wisconsin
- Level III NICU, Level II Trauma Center, 24 hour in-house Anesthesia coverage
- Teaching organization, we are the Western Campus of University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. We have full-time 3rd and 4th year WARM medical students on site, as well as a Family Medicine residency.
- Participate in Gundersen Medical Foundation’s Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., the Matagalpa district of Nicaragua, and Yetebon, Ethiopia
- Providing care in our communities for over 125 years
About La Crosse
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods. La Crosse is a town of an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home. La Crosse has a Regional Airport that connects to Minneapolis –Saint Paul International Airport or Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
For more information about the La Crosse community visit the website: https://www.cityoflacrosse.org/Community-Profile
Please contact me for more information.
Learn more on our website.