Excellent opportunity for an MFM physician in Nashville- Experience in ultrasound interpretation
- Site Name:
- Inner Vision Women's Ultrasound
- 2201 Murphy Ave, suite 203
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Ana M Bircher
Additional InformationWe are a well-established practice that has been performing Obstetrical and Gynecological Ultrasound for a growing group of referring physicians for almost 12 years. Join our Medical Geneticist who has vast experience in Obstetric and Gynecological ultrasound interpretation who also provides prenatal and pediatric consultation. This is an outpatient-only practice with a high volume of ultrasound examinations. Knowledge in Obstetrical and Gynecological ultrasound interpretation is required. This is a 100% office practice focused in regular obstetrical and gynecological ultrasound, advanced obstetrical ultrasound, fetal echocardiogram, prenatal diagnosis, and ready to offer collaborative management of high risk patients with referring Obstetricians. Possibility of performing CVS and amniocentesis is available if desired. Clinical responsibility will initially be limited to interpreting ultrasound with flexibility in allotting time to progressively increase MFM clinical consultative practice. The practice has 8 highly qualified sonographers, with 10-years average of experience in the field (some of them with more than 25 years). All sonographers are ARDMS and NT certified and most of them have multiple board certifications including abdominal and fetal echocardiogram. We work with up to date 3D ultrasound equipment and ultrasound reporting software. We are AIUM certified in Obstetrical, Gynecological, and Detailed Fetal Anatomical Survey We are located at Centennial TriStar Hospital building. Inpatient consultation and delivery coverage is already in place through TriStar affiliated MFM group, Ob hospitalists, and Ob/Gyn. Possibility of joining the call-schedule for TriStar Centennial hospital and other regional hospitals may be available if desired.
Highlights of the position include:
- Full-time and part-time options are available.
- Full-time schedule is 5-days a week Monday through Friday.
- Weekends are free.
- No deliveries.
- No call responsibilities.
- Work/life balance; busy while in the office - home with family for early dinner
- About 20% of studies are gynecological; knowledge in pelvic ultrasound interpretation is required.
- Incorporation of deeper knowledge in pelvic ultrasound interpretation will be required during the first year of employment.
- Learning materials and guidance will be provided.
- Health (several plans available) dental and vision plan is offered to full-time employees
- Advanced continuous medical education
- Partnership opportunity.
- Flexible vacation scheduling.
- 401(k) with matching program
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
Long called the "Country Music Capital of the World" or "Music City, USA"; Nashville has become a regional center of culture, commerce, healthcare, and education, Abundance of parks, amazing landscaping views, multiple recreational areas, thriving arts and cultural experiences, and peaceful environment have made Nashville one of the best places in USA to live. The city has many major and minor league sports teams. Prestigious institutions like Vanderbilt University and TN State University bring spectacular opportunity for higher education level. Low cost of living is an additional advantage. Nashville has it all.