Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Rockville, MD
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group of Rockville, MD
Rockville, Maryland 20850
- Kathleen Schlemmer
- 800-243-3839, ext 5330
Additional InformationNew MFM opportunity available in beautiful Rockville, Maryland!
Our busy MFM group seeks an additional BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our nine physician consultative practice.Our physicians are supported by more than 45 clinical and administrative personnel, including genetic counselors and sonographers
- Call is divided equally amongst physicians between seven offices located in the Maryland and Washington, DC metropolitan area
- All office sites are computer networked and fully outfitted with the latest GE brand equipment
- We have relationships with four area hospitals and also enjoy a collegial relationship with area universities
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/12238/mfm-specialist/job
About MEDNAX With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.