Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Houston, TX
- Site Name:
- Houston, TX
Houston, Texas 77054
- Jeannie Walker
Additional InformationFull-Service or Consultative MFM practice - the choice is yours!
Excellent opportunity to join a large Maternal Fetal Medicine practice with a diverse group of 5 expert physicians in Houston, TX. Our practice is based around The Woman's Hospital of Texas, which offers 397 licensed beds, including a state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and more than 650 board-certified physicians. This practice has been serving the community for over 20 years.
- Our practice mimics the care provided in any large regional MFM center. We provide extensive services to include ultrasound imaging, gynecology, obstetrics, high-risk pregnancy and minimally-invasive procedures.
- We support the TWHT Maternal Transport Program - one of the busiest maternal transport teams in the country providing high-risk care and transport by way of helicopters and ground ambulances.
- Full service practice with satellite locations that are consultant based offering a combination of in-person and telemedicine appointments to extend services to rural and underserved areas.
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/13579/mfm-specialist/job
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.