Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Houston, TX
- Site Name:
- Houston, TX
Houston, Texas 77054
- Jeannie Walker
Full-Service or Consultative MFM practice - the choice is yours!
Excellent opportunity to join a large Maternal Fetal Medicine practice with a diverse group of 5 expert physicians in Houston, TX. Our practice is based around The Woman's Hospital of Texas, which offers 397 licensed beds, including a state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and more than 650 board-certified physicians. Houston Perinatal Associates has been serving the community for over 20 years. https://www.mednax.com/practice/houston-perinatal-associates.
- Our practice mimics the care provided in any large regional MFM center. We provide extensive services to include ultrasound imaging, gynecology, obstetrics, high-risk pregnancy and minimally-invasive procedures.
- We support the TWHT Maternal Transport Program - one of the busiest maternal transport teams in the country providing high-risk care and transport by way of helicopters and ground ambulances.
- Full service practice with the flagship clinic at The Woman’s Hospital of Texas with satellite locations in Houston, College Station, Richmond, Katy, West Houston, Sugar Land, Beaumont and Lufkin that are consultant-based offering a combination of in-person and telemedicine appointments to extend services to rural and underserved areas.
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houstonians 2018 Top Docs! https://www.houstoniamag.com/doctors/#?page=1&doctor_types=Maternal%20and%20Fetal%20Medicine.
Practice is conveniently located near TWHT and Reliant Park. The medical center provides a plethora of medical resources and networks to support diverse healthcare management needs.
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States boasting a wonderful mix of world-class arts, booming business, pro sports, award winning cuisine & mild year-round temperatures. The community enjoys family-friendly communities, excellent public and private schools, suburban or high-rise living and NO state income tax.
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/13579/mfm-specialist/job
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.