Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Indianapolis, IN
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group of Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis, Indiana 46260
- Monae Sklenar
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5706
Additional InformationWe are seeking Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians to join our established and growing practice at St. Vincent Women's Hospital!
MEDNAX is pleased to announce the opening of our new, 15,000+ square foot, state-of-the-art perinatal center coming soon on our St. Vincent Women’s Hospital campus in Indianapolis. Due to increasing volumes, we are seeking maternal-fetal medicine physicians to join our established and growing practice. Leadership opportunity available!
- The St. Vincent Health System is the largest delivery system in Indiana and the Maternal-Fetal Medicine program is 20+ years strong
- Services range from consultative to comprehensive care using evidence-based medicine and treatment
- St. Vincent Women's Hospital is a part of the St. Vincent Indianapolis campus, a 600-bed hospital, including our 97-bed NICU and Peyton Manning Children's Hospital
- We are the state’s only Level-IV obstetric and Level-IV NICU in one location
- Our obstetric facility includes a 16-bed labor and delivery suite, a 23-bed high-risk obstetric department and on-site 24/7 OB high-risk hospitalist coverage
- St. Vincent Women’s Hospital delivers more than 3,100 babies per year and over 5,000 babies are delivered by other St. Vincent Hospitals in the state of Indiana
- Our faith-based ministry is part of Ascension Health, the largest Catholic health system in the USA. Ascension Health is dedicated to individualized, spiritually centered, holistic care for individuals and communities
Indianapolis is an incredible capital city and offers a variety of options for entertainment. There are several respected collegiate and professional sports teams and events, repertory theater, symphony, a 64 acre zoo located within downtown's White River State park, the world's largest Children's Museum, and one the nation's largest art museums. In addition, Indiana is home to several top rated universities including, Butler University, Indiana University, Purdue University and University of Notre Dame.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.