Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Site Name:
- Community Hospital North
- Taylor Vetor
Community Health Network is seeking a fellowship trained, BE/BC Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician to join a thriving, hospital-based practice in Indianapolis, Indiana. This opportunity entails performing general Maternal-Fetal Medicine services, including ultrasound scanning. Ideal candidates will have the ability to work with highly integrated teams, employing a multi-disciplinary approach in order to provide the most comprehensive care for our patients.
- State-of-the-art Maternal-Fetal Medicine office suite
- Number 1 delivering hospital in the state of Indiana
- Largest number of LDRP’s in the nation
- State-of-the-art NICU with 40 private suites
- Genetics trained physicians and medical specialists
- On-site pediatric and adult specialty services
- Proximate to a high-volume, hospital-based reproductive endocrinology practice
Board certified/board eligible in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR.
With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.