Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Site Name:
- Colorado Springs, CO
- 6071 E. Woodmen Road Suite 440
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80920
- Christy Pearce
- Salary Range:
Additional InformationLink to apply: https://provider-centura.icims.com/jobs/6668/physician---maternal-fetal-medicine/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=701&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-360
Welcome to Centura Health – the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to Centura Health. You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
As a physician-facing organization, Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) and Southern Colorado Maternal Fetal Medicine are passionate about high-value, top quality care made accessible in every community we serve. Our resources include supply chain expertise, technology implementation trainers, contracting experts, centralized credentialing, financial reporting/modeling and communication – so providers can spend their time doing what matters most – caring for patients and serving their communities.
Southern Colorado Maternal Fetal Medicine is seeking a third BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join their consultative only practice. MFM’s support the OB community in Colorado Springs at Saint Francis Medical Center as well as outreach and telemedicine throughout the Centura OB system. As a physician facing organization, flexibility, work-life harmony and workflow optimization is valued. The practice is staffed with excellent sonographers and caregivers who truly care about the patients and each other. The position offers:
- 3 MFM physician team
- 4 day work week
- Delivery and inpatient rounding support via OB Hospitalists
- Level 3 NICU
- AIUM, CLEAR, NTQR certification for all sonographers and MFM’s
- Excellent benefit package
- Must have successfully completed a residency and fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital; Obtain Medical Staff Privileges
- within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- MD/DO - Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Colorado