Medical Director, Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Site Name:
- Valley Children's Healthcare
- 9300 Valley Children's Place
Madera, California 93636
- Glenda Church Smith
- Salary Range:
- Board Certified
- Jan 2019
Additional InformationMedical Director, Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Valley Children’s Healthcare, one of the largest pediatric healthcare networks in the nation, is seeking a Board Certified Perinatologist with the vision and passion to lead and grow their Maternal-Fetal Medicine Center located in the heart of California.
The Maternal-Fetal Center located at the main campus in Madera brings the best of maternal-fetal, neonatal and pediatric medicine together in one place:
• Nationally recognized, board certified surgeons and physicians in more than 40 pediatric specialties
• Growing practice established in 2010
• 8 Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists
• Strong, supportive OB/GYN referral base
Valley Children’s state-of-the-art, 330-bed facility includes:
• 88-bed Level IV NICU ranked by U.S. News and World Report in 2018-2019 as one of the best in Neonatology
• Pediatric residency program affiliated with Stanford University School of Medicine
The Valley Children’s network covers one of California’s most beautiful geographic regions and includes MFM practices in Visalia, Merced and Sacramento. Located less than 60 miles from Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks, this is an outdoor lover’s paradise, offering everything from hiking, mountain biking and skiing to kayaking and fishing, to name only a few possibilities. Plus, it’s within one to three hours of the magnificent Pacific coast and Wine Country, 3 ½ hours from San Francisco and Los Angeles and a four-hour drive from Lake Tahoe.
If you’re passionate about making a difference in the lives of mothers and their children, please contact Glenda Church Smith, Principal, Pediatric Search Partners at email@example.com, or call toll-free at (877) 440-3832, or via cell/text to (214) 850-3094.