Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Atlanta, GA
- Site Name:
- Atlanta Northside MFM and Women's Specialists
Atlanta, Georgia 30342
- Velicia Carter
Additional InformationAttractive Call and Coverage Schedule!
Well Established Practice in Atlanta, GA! Our Atlanta, GA Northside practice is seeking an additional MFM to join this large practice of eight MFMs, seven OB/GYNs, and six nurse practitioners. This consultative practice, established in 1995, has three offices and works out of five hospitals including Northside Hospital and Gwinnett Medical Center.
- Combined, the facilities average about 25,000 deliveries annually
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule with a good payer mix of patients
- There is strong clinical and operational support in the clinics
- Most of the hospitals provide OB hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists-Pediatrix
- The practice is a pioneer in telemedicine in the state of Georgia
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/17205/mfm-specialist/job
Benefits Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.