Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Site Name:
- UPMC Pinnacle
- Apply Online
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17105
- Rachel Jones
Additional InformationOpportunity to Practice and Teach
Join our expanding Maternal Fetal Medicine service with both clinical practice and a teaching component.
- Two current MFM physicians expanding to four, based in greater Harrisburg, PA
- Three-year MFM fellowship program providing both teaching opportunities and call coverage support
- Call coverage 1:3 improving as additional specialists are added to the team
- Competitive salary with rich benefits package, including health, life, disability, malpractice, retirement, PTO, and paid CME
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
- Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,360 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in FY 2018. For more information, visit www.UPMCPinnacle.com.