MFM Specialists Need in the Beautiful Carolina Corridor-Greensboro, NC !
- Site Name:
- Women's & Children's Center at Moses Cone Hospital - Greensboro, NC
- 300 East Wendover Ave
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
- Donna Talbert
Additional InformationCone Health Women’s & Children’s Center at Moses Cone Hospital is in search of Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians to join our collaborative, innovative, quality-driven team!!!
- New 6-Story, 115-Bed state-of-the-art Facility with a 45-Bed Level III NICU
- Approximately 6,200 Births Annually
- High-Risk Pregnancy Consultative Only Service with NO Primary OB Requirements
- Mainly Outpatient with Inpatient Consults as Needed
- Advanced Ultrasound Expertise Required
- 24-hour In-House Anesthesia Care
- Work Collaboratively with Sonographers, Genetic Counselors, OB/GYN Generalists, CNMs, and OB Fellows
- Integrated Referral Network with Local Academic Centers
Pediatric Subspecialists Support Include: Neonatology, Surgeons, Cardiology,
Neurology, GI and Endo
- Assist in Design of Innovative, Brand New Women’s Ambulatory Center to include Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Leadership Opportunities to Assist in Growth of Expanded MFM Program
- Employed Position with Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package
Cone Health, established in 1953, is
a not-for-profit hospital system serving people in over six counties with (6)
Hospitals, (3) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (4)
Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 125 physician practice
sites and multiple Centers of Excellence.
Greensboro is centrally located in North Carolina’s picturesque heartland and was ranked as the 14th “Best Big City” in the US for physicians. Our growing community has more than 290,000 people with a referral base of greater than 530,000 people. Greensboro offers excellent schools along with numerous parks, multi-cultural and sporting events including the annual PGA Wyndham Championship and much more including a fabulous selection of over 150 attractions and more than 500 restaurants. For weekend getaways, Greensboro is an easy driving distance to the Blue Ridge Mountains as well as, the pristine beaches of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
If you are interested in
delivering exceptional care, we would love to meet with you to discuss this opportunity for joining one of the region’s largest, most innovative
healthcare organizations, contact me today. I look forward
to hearing from you!
**Dr. Harraway-Smith is attending the SMFM Conference and is able to meet with you to discuss in detail - Call 301-651-0018**
Carolyn Harraway-Smith, MD | Chair - Department of OB/GYN for Women's Hospital
Cone Health | Center for Women's Healthcare Faculty