Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Sacramento, CA
- Site Name:
- Perinatal Associates of Sacramento
Sacramento, California 95819
- Lori Abolafia
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5209
Additional InformationOnly a short distance from the ocean or the mountains!Seeking a 6th BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team in Sacramento, CA. Our full-service, referral-based practice offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
We provide prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures
- Our care team consists of sonographers, medical assistants, genetic counselors and a nurse practitioner
- Sutter Medical Center recently opened a new state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Hospital with 6,500 deliveries annually
- Level-IV NICU and full pediatric subspecialty support
- Teaching opportunities are available with family practice residents and medical students
- The ideal candidate will have experience with fetal echocardiography and CVS
One of the nicest things about Sacramento is the proximity to the Bay area and to Lake Tahoe. Within 90 minutes you can be at the coast or in the mountains. Located in a leafy valley of scenic rivers and canopies of trees, California’s capital city is a cosmopolitan convergence of tall, gleaming buildings, hearty Victorians, splendid restaurants and shops, and a vibrant arts scene. Sacramento has been called a snapshot of Wild West history in a modern, world-class city. It is an affordable place to call home and a wonderful place to raise a family.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.