Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Nashville, TN
- Site Name:
- Greater Nashville MFM
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Francine Messina
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5635
Sought After Location for Young Professionals
Full Sub-Specialty Support
Consultative and Occasional Delivery Attendance
MEDNAX is seeking an additional BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Nashville, TN.
- The position offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced MFM or graduating fellow to grow the practice in this vibrant market.
- Work in a consultative capacity, while also performing some deliveries. Outpatient ultrasound and consultation occur within 3 local clinics in Franklin, Hendersonville and Murfreesboro. The practice is affiliated with Health Care Corporation of America (HCA) Tri Star Hospital System, located throughout the middle Tennessee area.
- Pediatric sub-specialty support includes, neonatology, pediatric surgery, pediatric urology and pediatric cardiology.
- In addition to diverse outpatient clinical work, opportunities exist to initiate or guide ongoing clinical research, as well as teaching OB/GYN residents & ultrasound students.
- The schedule is a 4 1/2 day work week Monday through Friday. When the position is filled, call is in rotation, and will be 1 out of 4 weeks.
Long known as Music City U.S.A., U.S. News & World Report ranks Nashville number 11 on its "125 Best Places to Live in the USA" list. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round. What sets the Nashville region apart as a great place to live and raise a family Is its outstanding quality of life, their famous Southern hospitality, an abundance of leisure activities, the temperate climate and its cosmopolitan vibe. Additionally, there are two major-league sports teams, an extensive public park and greenway system, museums and art galleries, a professional symphony orchestra, opera, ballet and theatre companies and numerous cultural festivals and events. There's something for everyone to discover! The area is relatively affordable compared to other major U.S. metro areas and is home to more than 10 colleges and universities, including the prestigious Vanderbilt University.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.