Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Nashville, TN
- Site Name:
- Greater Nashville MFM
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Francine Messina
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5635
Additional InformationSought After Location For Young Professionals
Full Sub-Specialty Support
Substantial Sign-On Bonus and Tuition Reimbursement Program
Mednax is seeking an additional BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Nashville, TN.
- The position offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced MFM or graduating fellow to grow the practice in this vibrant market
- Work in a consultative capacity. Outpatient ultrasound and consultation occurs within 6 local clinics including Franklin, Hendersonville and Murfreesboro. The practice is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center (HCA-Hospital Corporation of America), located throughout the middle Tennessee area.
- Pediatric sub-specialty support includes, neonatology, pediatric surgery, pediatric urology, and pediatric cardiology
- In addition to diverse outpatient clinical work, opportunities exist to initiate or guide ongoing clinical research. The schedule is a 4 1/2 day work week Monday through Friday. When the position is filled, call is in rotation, and will be 1 out of 4 weeks.
Long known as Music City U.S.A., Nashville is a major hub for health care, publishing, banking and transportation and is recognized as one of the best places to live in the U.S. Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year round, including an abundance of parks, waterways and recreational areas and a thriving arts and cultural scene. The city has many major and minor league sports teams, and there are several opportunities for higher education through such institutions as Vanderbilt University and Tennessee State University.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.