ACADEMIC OB/GYN MFM SPECIALIST
- Site Name:
- Banner University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tiffany Lewis
Additional InformationJoin Top Rated Teaching Hospital in Tucson, AZ!
The Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson (BUMC-T) is actively recruiting for a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our exceptional team of three faculty members. Practice will include ultrasound imaging, fetal echocardiography, consultation, and management of prenatal, antepartum and labor and delivery patients. The University of Arizona College of Medicine has a well-developed research infrastructure to support early and mid-level investigators in their research endeavors. The qualified candidate will receive a faculty appointment with the University of Arizona commensurate with their credentials.
• Coverage of high-risk clinics, ultrasound and consults
• Faculty practice clinic
• Labor and delivery coverage as needed
• In-house call and back-up perinatal call
• Teaching and mentoring of residents, medical students, and fellows
• AZ medical license
• BC/BE in OBGYN and MFM
• Completion of MFM fellowship (new grads acceptable)
• Must work well with patients, colleagues, and administration
• Must possess a desire to work with diverse students and colleagues
• Research and teaching experience preferred
Banner Health and the University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this partnership is academic medicine - research, teaching, and patient care – across three academic medical centers. Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six western states.
Banner University Medicine’s Total Compensation package includes:
• Salary base plus incentives
• Relocation assistance
• Paid malpractice
• Paid CME plus allowance
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family with 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com For questions, please call Tiffany Lewis, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4578. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.