MFM Physician - full time
- Site Name:
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- 2142 N Cove Blvd
Toledo, Ohio 43606
- Jackie Van Kirk
Additional InformationJoin a team of three experienced/established maternal-fetal medicine physicians and be part of a program known for its excellence, compassion and high volume (3696 births in 2016).
- Collaborative Consultative Practice
- No in-house call
- Shared call coverage
- 24-hour academic OB hospitalist program
- Clinical and academic affiliation with University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences
- Academic appointment and significant research opportunities in exciting UCCOMLS and ProMedica Health System Affiliation
- Fully accredited OBGYN residency program and medical school department based at Toledo Hospital
- Health system affiliated with Children’s Hospital and Level III regional nursery
- Serving 13 hospitals throughout NW Ohio and SE Michigan
Toledo Hospital was established in 1874, this 794-bed hospital is the largest acute care facility in the region and offers advanced heart and vascular, neurological, orthopaedic, trauma, and women's care. Opening in 2019, a new 302-bed tower will feature all private rooms and state-of-the-art medical technology.
Toledo has more than 280,000 residents in its vibrant and interconnected cultural community that features countless museums, art galleries, heritage festivals, symphonies, theatres and libraries. Situated at the convergence of the Maumee River and Lake Erie, the region is surrounded by fresh water and natural wonders.