Clinical/Academic Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Needed in Midwest
- Site Name:
- Wesley Medical Center - Wichita, Kansas
- Jessica Kubalak
Additional InformationWesley Medical Center Announces Clinical/Academic MFM position at regional Level 1 Trauma Center Drawing from 2/3rds of Kansas and Contiguous States.
Join 1 MFM and midlevel in a hospital-employed practice with faculty appointment to University of Kansas School of Medicine. OB/GYN residents rotate through the practice. Call 1:3 (sharing call with a private practice) with support from OB/GYN residency. http://mfmkansas.com/physicians/
• 16-bed Maternal/Fetal Unit for high-risk pregnancies
• 36-bed level III NICU
• 48-bed Special Care Unit with Single Family Rooms
• Mother/Baby program to transition neonates’ care to home
• 70 percent of consults from Wichita OB/GYNs and 30 from surrounding communities
To be considered for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to Jessica Kubalak at Jessica.Kubalak@HCAHealthcare.com or call 615.372-5451.
Wesley Medical Center delivers 6,000+ babies annually and has been Wichita’s “Baby hospital” since the first unit opened in 1915. Wesley was recently awarded the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice award as the hospital having the highest quality and image with service area consumers. The hospital is affiliated with the National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions and is aggressively growing Pediatric Subspecialty Service Lines in conjunction with the University of Kansas. http://www.wesleymc.com/
Wichita regularly makes the popular “top ten” lists as a smaller metro area with low cost of living with attributes families are seeking. http://www.wichitakansas.org/experience_wichita-welcome_to_wichita.php
Greater metro area of 600,000+
• Home to 70 percent of the U.S. general aviation industry, with corporations like Boeing, Hawker-Beechcraft and Cessna