Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Houston, TX
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Houston MFM
Houston, Texas 77380
- Jeannie Walker
- 888-822-2855, ext. 30015
Excellent Opportunity for a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician in Houston!
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a highly desirable and growing consultative practice:
- Join a team of 5 MFMs at our collaborative, friendly and evidence-based practice
- Consult only
- Genetic counselor on-site
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houstonians 2018 Top Docs!
- Office locations in Houston and the surrounding areas
- Educational and CME budget with support of conference attendance
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States boasting a wonderful mix of world-class arts, booming business, pro sports, award winning cuisine & mild year-round temperatures. The community enjoys family-friendly communities, excellent public and private schools, suburban or high-rise living and NO state income tax.
"MEDNAX offers a complex portfolio of non-clinical activities that range from national Quality Collaboratives, virtual and live scientific conferences/webinars, research projects, as well as participation in other performance improvement or innovation projects.
We also support a variety of professional development, talent development or leadership activities that include: quality/safety certifications, medical simulation certification, genomics, AI, lean/six sigma certification, finance, negotiation skills, strategic leadership
For interested candidates, we also offer a few slots for healthcare adminstration or clinical research fellowships."
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.