Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Austin, TX
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group - Austin, TX
Austin, Texas 78759
- Jakisha Wright
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5843
Relocate to Austin, Texas
Ranked #1 as Best Place to Live by US News!
Seeking an experienced maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our practice in Austin, Texas.
- This consultative-only practice offers pre-natal diagnosis, ultrasound, diabetic counseling, genetic counseling and covers the Seton family of hospitals as well as St. David’s Medical Center
- The selected candidate will join a practice of 3 other physicians, an MA and PSA support
- Teaching opportunities exist through Seton Hospitals
Austin is the capital of Texas and is the 11th-largest city in the United States and the fourth largest city in the state of Texas and has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. It is a community that offers reasonably priced housing, a safe environment, solid schools, healthy and charming neighborhoods and big-city amenities at a small-town pace. With a temperate climate and 300 days of sunshine a year, there are plenty of opportunities to get outdoors for fitness, recreation and relaxation. With a thriving economy and no state income tax, Austin offers an unmatched quality of life for everyone.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.