Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Boise, ID
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group of Boise, ID
Boise, Idaho 83706
- Lori Abolafia
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5209
Enjoy the four seasons in the breathtaking capital city of Boise, ID
We are seeking a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist for an existing, new Mednax practice in Boise and nearby Nampa.
- Two hospital-based clinic settings staffed with nurses, sonographers and a genetic counselor
- Practice is primarily consultative only
- Strong OB Hospitalist program
- Affiliated group of neonatologists at the 32-bed Level-III NICU at St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise, Level-II NICU at St. Alphonsus Medical Center in Nampa, ID, and a 4-bed Level-II NICU at West Valley Medial Center in Caldwell, ID
- Pediatric subspecialty support including pediatric surgery
- Practice is part of a large MFM group based in Salt Lake City, UT
- Average of 17 clinic days per month, Monday through Friday and call is shared equally
Nestled in the Treasure Valley against the majestic foothills, Boise is the capital city of Idaho. With an active arts community and lively downtown filled with shops, restaurants, night spots and people, Boise is alive with entertainment options. The city’s mild, four season climate and easy access to mountains, rivers, lakes and more, make it a haven for those looking to explore beyond the city. Also referred to as The City of Trees, Boise has been voted as one of the top ten places to live by Relocate America and has also been voted as one of the top 100 best places to raise a family by Best Life magazine. Nationally recognized for its safety, quality of life, affordable housing, outdoor recreation and beautiful sunny, climate, it’s no wonder it is a wonderful place to live.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.