Maternal Fetal Medicine Position
- Site Name:
- High Risk Pregnancy Center, Southern Nevada
- 2011 Pinto Lane, Suite 200
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
- Dirk Feinblatt
- Salary Range:
- 50th percentile
Additional InformationThe High Risk Pregnancy Center (HRPC) is seeking a BC/BE subspecialist in Maternal Fetal Medicine to join our thriving practice in the Las Vegas/Henderson area of Nevada. HRPC is a has a 25-year history of stability with a tremendously forward thinking and efficient private practice which places the care of the patient at the forefront of our mission. Moreover, this is done in the setting of a caring staff and fellow physicians that place the well-being of our physicians as a central core tenet.
- Call shared among all physicians- weekend call currently 1:9
- 4-day weekday work week and decreased call responsibility, yet salary at national average
- Possible participation in practice ownership plan
- Health, vision, and dental insurance provided with an additional 401K program with match
- Generous CME allowance
- Leadership training opportunities
- Work with up to date ultrasound equipment, EMR with voice dictation, ultrasound reporting software with PACS capability
- · Extremely collegial environment with physicians and staff
- ADA certified Diabetes program run with nurse practitioner staff for the majority of patient care
- On site genetic counselors
- Practice is a co-management practice with referral from local physicians
- Hospitals with ob/gyn hospitalist coverage
- Multiple personnel involved in national perinatal leadership roles
- The first single subspecialty Maternal Fetal Medicine practice to obtain NCQA Patient Centered Specialty Practice Certification
- AIUM certified in obstetric ultrasound, detailed fetal anatomic sonography, and fetal echocardiography
- Largest private practice in the United States
- Las Vegas is a growing area in the southwest US with great weather and a surging economy.
- No state income tax also gives physicians a favorable financial advantage.
- Nevada has malpractice reform with an enviable low-risk litigation climate for healthcare. Living in Las Vegas is advantageous to living in other US cities with a suburban lifestyle but with fantastic schools, entertainment, and cultural opportunities.