Perinatologist Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Site Name:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- PO Box 26666
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87125
- Jack Lawit
Additional InformationPresbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ). Our integrated healthcare system includes nine hospitals, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics, and a statewide health plan. We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908. The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 1,000 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
Presbyterian Medical Group is seeking BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine trained physician to join our group. This is a new position with our employed provider group, Presbyterian Medical Group. Successful candidates must be highly capable with the following tasks/duties:
· Proficient in diagnosis of prenatal health problems
· Able to offer genetic counseling
· Fetal Echocardiography
· Supervise sonographers in fetal ultrasound, interpret and prepare ultrasound reports
· Proficient in procedures related to MFM such as CVS, Amniocentesis, and PUBS
· Ability to manage outpatient and inpatient volumes
· Accept appropriate transfers and patient transports from surrounding areas · Communicate with referring providers as needed.
· System-Wide EPIC EMR
· Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
· Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
· Comprehensive benefits package
· CME allowance
· Fully paid malpractice insurance
· Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
About New Mexico
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico’s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters. Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country. We are part of New Mexico’s history – and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.