Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist for Fort Wayne, Indiana at Parkview Health
- Site Name:
- Parkview Health
- Brittany Thomas
Parkview Health is currently seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join another as we expand the service line due to growth of program. The Primarily Consultative Physician will be located at Parkview Regional Medical Center and work alongside expanding OB/GYN Team, including our OB/GYN Hospitalists to provide guidance and care of high risk patients.
Our MFM office features:
- 3 GE Voluson E10 ultrasound machines (will be expanding to 4).
- 3 current dedicated OB sonographers, including 2 with fetal echo certification.
- 2 in-office NPs that assist with routine PNC and developing a diabetes program expanding from preconception through the post-partum period.
- OB hospitalist program that covers MFM inpatients
- Main Regional Medical Center
- 16 Labor and Delivery Beds
- 24 Post-Partum Beds
- 2965 Deliveries at our Regional Medical Center
- 4894 Births total for the Region through our hospital system.
- Level 3 NICU with 24/7 Neonatology Coverage
- 31 beds with 29 rooms
- 2 Pediatric Cardiologists
- 24/7 Peds Surgery coverage
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region’s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation
opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student
loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts,
health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as
many other non-traditional benefits.
Contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.