Opportunity in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Site Name:
- University of Minnesota
- 606 24th Ave South, Suite 400
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55454
- Daniel Landers
Additional InformationThe Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health at the University of Minnesota is recruiting an additional faculty member to join a very active Maternal-Fetal Medicine program. This is a full time academic practice opportunity to:
- Join a supportive team of 9 MFM
colleagues who enjoy what they do and are devoted to patient-centered
- Actively contribute to teaching students, residents, fellows and other learners.
- Participate in ongoing MFM quality/safety metrics and other scholarly contributions and the opportunity to develop or participate in clinical and/or basic science research studies.
- Utilize protected administrative/research time with only 3 clinical days per week (annual average)
- Opportunities for research are available and encouraged
- No in-house call and MFM consultative call only when on service (5-6 weeks/year).
- Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment Center
- Perinatal Assessment Center
- Fully integrated Ultrasound Unit and reporting system (21 US rooms at 6 Twin Cities sites).
- Telemedicine Unit providing ultrasound and consultation capability to rural Minnesota.
- Additional 5 outreach sites in greater Twin Cities
Submit current Curriculum Vitae to:
Daniel Landers, MD
Professor, Vice Chair and MFM Division Director,Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health
University of Minnesota
606 24th Avenue South, Suite 401
Minneapolis, MN 55454