Physician (Maternal Fetal Medicine) – Franciscan Physician Network – Lafayette, Indiana
- Site Name:
- Lafayette, Indiana
- 1040 Sierra Drive Suite 1200
Greenwood , Indiana 46143
- Physician and Provider Services Team
- (844) 376-3627
Additional InformationWHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician who specializes in Maternal Fetal Medicine to join our Lafayette, IN location. Candidate with ARDMS certification is preferred, but not required. Interested candidate will join a consultative-only practice, with an established physician offering services such as: high-risk pregnancy consultation, routine and detailed fetal anatomic survey, genetic counseling, prenatal screening and fetal diagnostic testing.
WHAT WE NEED: Ideal candidate will provide maternal and fetal care with strong emphasis on prenatal diagnosis and treatment while maintaining compassionate, clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively with office and hospital staff to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Consult only call schedule with no prenatal care and no delivery
- Shared call
Outreach to Indianapolis
Inpatient rounding consultations at single facility
Level 3 NICU, Labor and Delivery unit, and Critical Care Unit present on campus
- Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS)
- Percutaneous Umbilical Cord Blood Sampling (PUBS)
- Intrauterine Transfusion
- GE Voluson E10 Ultrasound
- Viewpoint Software
Fetal Surgery Center in Cincinnati, Ohio within 3 hours from campus
Genetic Counselor on staff in Indianapolis
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 14 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER: At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities