Maternal-Fetal Medicine Interventionist - Salt Lake City, UT - Primary Children's Hospital
- Site Name:
- Primary Children's Hospital (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Wilf Rudert
Additional InformationMaternal-Fetal Medicine Interventionist Intermountain Medical Group Primary Children’s Hospital Salt Lake City, UT
· Intermountain Healthcare is seeking one BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician with further specialty training and experience in fetal care and intervention to join its nationally renowned MFM Division based at Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, UT
· Will serve as MFM lead for the Intermountain Medical Group at the Utah Fetal Center at Primary Children’s Hospital. The Utah Fetal Center is a collaboration between Intermountain Healthcare and University of Utah Health, located at Primary Children’s Hospital as a multidisciplinary center focusing on the care of a pregnant woman with a prenatal diagnosis of a congenital anomaly.
· As Co-Director of Fetal Intervention at the Utah Fetal Center, will help lead, organize, and direct fetal intervention, including: laser treatment for TTTS and TRAP, fetoscopic procedures, and open fetal surgery (MMC repair, EXIT, etc.) · Physician will work in conjunction with the other MFMs at the Utah Fetal Center and at the University of Utah in the prenatal assessment and management, perinatal treatment, and postnatal care of women coordinated through the Utah Fetal Center
· Commitment to actively participate in further development and growth of the Utah Fetal Center, including committee participation (operations, leadership, oversight), protocol development and implementation, outreach, and marketing
· The MFM Division serves as a referral source for obstetric providers in five states and provides primary comprehensive care of high-risk pregnancies, inpatient and outpatient consultation, high-level fetal ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis, perinatal genetic services, and invasive fetal treatment.
· The MFM physicians maintain appointments within the University of Utah Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine. A strong commitment to education is necessary and active participation in the education of MFM fellows, OB/GYN residents, and medical students who rotate through is expected. Both the Utah OB/GYN residency (24 residents) and Utah MFM fellowship (6 fellows) are ACGME approved and among the best in the country.
· The MFM division has a long history of producing high quality clinical/translational and epidemiologic research and together with the University of Utah, is one of the most active participating groups in the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network of the NICHD. Qualified candidates may apply for time protected from clinical duties for research related activities.
· Primary Children’s Hospital is the only free-standing hospital in Utah, serving the population of Utah as well as four surrounding states (Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana)
· Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group · Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME
· Relocation provided, up to 15K
· Visa sponsorship not available
Intermountain Healthcare Information
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®. Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver. For the sixth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2018 by Becker's Hospital Review. Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Salt Lake City is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah also is located in Salt Lake City.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to: Intermountain Healthcare Attn: WILF RUDERT, Physician Recruiting 1-800-888-3134
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://physicianjobsintermountain.org