Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Atlanta Metro - East
- Site Name:
- Atlanta MFM
Atlanta Metro-East, Georgia 30033
- Velicia Carter
Consultative MFM Practice in the Capital of the South!
We are a growing practice with a solid referral base and have an exciting opportunity for a maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team. Established in 1995, our consultative practice is comprised of 3 board certified MFMs, 1 nurse practitioner, and 11 sonographers.
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule
- Strong clinical and operational support in the clinics
- Most of the hospitals provide OB hospitalist coverage, and most of the NICUs are covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists
- The practice performs a variety of services, including fetal echocardiography, pregnancy ultrasound, transvaginal ultrasound, amniocentesis, first trimester screening (nuchal translucency)
The region provides modern big-city amenities with southern charm and hospitality. Besides a thriving arts scene the city also offers world class restaurants, sporting events, hip nightlife and a plethora of cultural attractions. Other features include nationally ranked private and public universities, the countries busiest international airport, and ample opportunities for outdoor recreation. Atlanta’s central location also allows drivable access to Gulf Coast beaches, Tennessee mountains, or even North Carolina skiing.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.