Maternal Fetal Medicine Position
- Site Name:
- Southeast, Pennsylvania
- 4 City Place Drive, Suite 300
St. Louis, Missouri 63141
- Kenneth Sammut
Additional InformationMaternal Fetal Medicine Position Southeast, Pennsylvania
An award-winning health system located in Southeastern, PA and the Philadelphia suburbs, seeks a Fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to practice at its main 750+ bed academic hospital and medical center in West Reading, PA and its Philadelphia suburban hospitals.
· The department presently consists of two well-trained and experienced physicians.
· Exclusively consultative practice: inpatient/outpatient/call
· Excellent relationship and strong referral base of 44 providers as well as other OB/GYN’s
· 3600 deliveries are performed at our main campus and over 5000 deliveries are performed system wide
· Subspecialists include: Maternal Fetal Medicine; Gynecologic Oncology; Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility; Minimally Invasive, Urogynecology
· Multiple large patient care databases to facilitate clinical research activities
· No primary prenatal care or deliveries required
· The Ob/GYN Residency will be expanding from 16 Residents to 20 Residents · Drexel University College of Medicine is opening a branch campus and it is anticipated there will be 50 to 60 Medical Students attending each year starting in 2020
· The hospital is part of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Trials Research Network, and collaborates with other major regional universities in research projects
· Very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, and two retirement programs.
· A variety of living options, including suburban, urban and rural
· A service area population of over 600,000 and growing
· Two local school systems that consistently rank as among the top systems in Pennsylvania
· A lower cost of living when compared to other parts of the state, including a wide variety of beautiful homes at affordable prices
· The community's central location places it close by to an abundance of recreational amenities, professional sporting events, concerts, outstanding dining, fantastic shopping, antique stores, and so much more
· Philadelphia is only a little more than an hour away, Washington DC and New York City are a little more than 2 hours away While there may be a number of Maternal Fetal Medicine positions available, few offer a great deal of professional satisfaction and an excellent balance of quality of life and income that this one will provide. With a focus on providing outstanding care, not generating revenue, and the teaching and research opportunities it provides in a beautiful and affordable part of Pennsylvania, this position is not to be missed. I highly recommend you take a few minutes to learn more about this exceptional practice.
Please contact me:
Vice President of Recruiting
Cross Country Search