Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Sacramento, CA - Only 90 minutes from the coast or mountains!
- Site Name:
- Sacramento MFM / Sutter Medical Center
Sacramento, California 95819
- Janet Friedman
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5589
Additional InformationOnly a short distance from the ocean or the mountains!
A location that can't be beat and opportunities to teach family practice residents and medical students while providing cutting-edge care, makes our practice in Sacramento a top choice for MFM specialists.
We are seeking a 6th BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team. Our full-service, referral-based practice offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- We provide prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures
- Our care team consists of sonographers, medical assistants, genetic counselors and a nurse practitioner
- Sutter Medical Center recently opened a new state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Hospital with 6,500 deliveries annually
- Level-IV NICU and full pediatric subspecialty support
- The ideal candidate will have experience with fetal echocardiography and CVS
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/15743/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=smfm.org
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.