Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Willowbrook/Cy-Fair, TX - Prosperous community that provides an outstanding quality of life!
- Site Name:
- Houston MFM
Willowbrook/Cy-Fair, Texas 77054
- Jeannie Walker
- 888-822=2855, ext. 30015
Additional Information"Prosperous community that provides an outstanding quality of life!"
Located in the Northwest quadrant of Houston, Cypress Fairbanks (Cy-Fair to the locals) is one ot the most popular areas to live in Houston. Exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a highly desirable and growing consultative practice in a new location:
- Join a team of 5 MFMs at our collaborative, friendly and evidence-based practice
- Consult only
- Genetic counselor on-site
- On-site nurse practitioner support
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houston's 2018 Top Docs!
- Office locations in The Woodlands and soon to be in the Willowbrook/Cyfair, Memorial/Galleria and Kingwood area
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
- Largest city in Texas
- Thriving economy
- Excellent public and private schools, and universities
- Affordable housing with lots of choices - family-friendly communities, suburban areas and high-rise living
- Mild climate year-round
- Abundant outdoor activities
- No state income tax
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.