MFM Specialist - Enjoy 300 days of sunshine a year!
- Site Name:
- San Jose MFM
San Jose, California 95124
- Lori Abolafia
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5209
Additional InformationEnjoy 300 days of sunshine a year!
Seeking a fifth BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our team in San Jose, CA. To learn more about our practice, please visit www.obstetrix.com/sanjose.
- In addition to consults, our referral-based practice offers a full range of prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, prenatal diagnosis including CVS, fetal echocardiography, consultations, diabetes management, maternal transports and a high-risk prenatal population.
- The ideal candidate will have substantial experience with ultrasound and prenatal diagnostic procedures, managing medical complications of pregnancy, fetal echocardiography and CVS experience is a plus.
- Our care team consists of OB hospitalists, sonographers, registered nurses, RN/NPs, a research nurse, certified diabetes educators, genetic counselors and medical scribes.
- Our OB/GYN hospitalists provide 24/7 in-house coverage at Regional Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital, a Level-III perinatal center and our affiliated group of neonatologists, O’Connor Hospital and Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital.
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/20880/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=SMFM
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.