Medical Director - Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Austin, TX, Ranked #1 Best Place to Live!
- Site Name:
- Austin MFM
Austin, Texas 78759
- Jeannie Walker
- 888-822-2855, ext. 30015
Additional InformationRelocate to Austin, Texas - Ranked #1 as Best Place to Live by US News!
Seeking an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist Medical Director to join our practice with Texas Perinatal Group of Texas in Austin.
- This consultative-only practice offers pre-natal diagnosis, ultrasound, diabetic counseling, genetic counseling and covers the Seton family of hospitals as well as St. David’s Medical Center
- The selected candidate will join a practice of 3 other physicians, an MA and PSA support
- Teaching opportunities exist through Seton Hospitals
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/20468/medical-director%2c-mfm/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=SMFM
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.