Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Palm Springs, CA - Enjoy year-round sunshine!
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group of CA - Southern CA Peri
Palm Springs, California 92262
- Lori Abolafia
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5209
Additional InformationEnjoy year-round sunshine and a rewarding career
We are recruiting an additional BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join our practice at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA.
- This hospital-based full-service clinic practice includes a genetic counselor, ultrasound techs and a diabetes educator
- The practice performs a wide variety of services including NT scans, antepartum testing, amniocentesis and management of maternal and fetal complications
- Our affiliated OB/GYN hospitalists provide added support including delivery attendance, OB triage and patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- Affiliated group of neonatologists provide coverage in the 25-bed, Level-III NICU
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/4575/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=SMFM
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.