Maternal Fetal Medicine opportunities
- Site Name:
- Kenosha, WI/Aurora Medical Center
- 3000 West Montana Street
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53215
- Emilee Gabrielson
Additional InformationAdvocate Aurora Health has an exciting opportunity for Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) Specialists to be part of one of the top health care systems in the country and the largest MFM program in the state of Wisconsin.
We are seeking MFM Specialists to join Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha. This site is located in Southeastern Wisconsin right at the state line, about halfway between Milwaukee & Chicago. This position will give you the opportunity to have a home base in Kenosha with the opportunity to travel to additional Advocate Aurora Hospitals with varying acuities.
Education, training and experience:
- Completion of Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship program
- Ability to work well in an integrated system
- This position will serve as a consultative service for patients in Southeastern Wisconsin as well as the greater Milwaukee area in collaboration with MFM colleagues
- Three tertiary obstetric centers across the Advocate Aurora Health System in WI
- Three Level III NICUs; Four level II NICUs in WI
- Over 100 OBGYNs employed in the system in WI
- Teaching and Research opportunities that include our own OBGYN Residency Program
- OB Hospitalist Department Support at our tertiary centers
- MFM provides coverage for over 12,000 deliveries at 11 birthing centers in Eastern Wisconsin
- Minimal call from home
- Minimal rounding duties as we have a transport & admissions team
- Integrated, supportive physician-led organization
- Patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- State-of-the-art technology
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Leadership opportunities
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Health’s combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you!