MFM Openings in the Heart of California
- Site Name:
- Valley Children's Healthcare
- 9300 Valley Children's Place
Madera, California 93636
- Glenda Church Smith
- Salary Range:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
Additional InformationValley Children’s Healthcare, one of the largest pediatric healthcare networks in the nation, is rapidly expanding to serve the needs of growing families throughout California’s Central Valley.
We’re seeking BC/BE Perinatologists to join the Maternal-Fetal Center at Valley Children’s Hospital, one of the nation’s largest free-standing children’s hospitals, and at the Center’s outreach practices throughout the region in Visalia, Bakersfield and Sacramento. Valley Children's supports local providers and adult hospitals on almost 20,000 deliveries in the region.
The Maternal-Fetal Center located at the main campus in Madera brings the best of maternal-fetal, neonatal and pediatric medicine together in one place:
· Nationally recognized, board certified surgeons and physicians in more than 40 pediatric specialties onsite
· Thriving practice established in 2010
· 7 Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialists
· Strong, supportive OB/GYN referral base
Valley Children’s state-of-the-art, 358-bed facility includes:
· An 88-bed Level III NICU ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the best in the nation in neonatology in 2019-2020
· Pediatric Residency program affiliated with Stanford University School of Medicine
The Valley Children’s network covers one of California’s most beautiful geographic locations and includes MFM practices in Visalia and Carmichael. Located less than 60 miles from Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks, this is an outdoor lover’s paradise, offering everything from hiking, mountain biking and skiing to kayaking and fishing, to name only a few possibilities. Plus, it’s within one to three hours of the magnificent Pacific coast and Wine Country, is 3 ½ hours from San Francisco and Los Angeles and is a four-hour drive from Lake Tahoe. If you’re passionate about making a difference in the lives of mothers and their children, please contact Glenda Smith at email@example.com , (877) 440-3832 or cell/text (214) 850-3094.