Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Greater Atlanta Area
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group / Atlanta MFM Diagnostic
Austell, Georgia 30106
- Velicia Carter
- 770-989-0046, #7
Additional InformationMFM Consultation Only Practice! Great Income potential!
We have a great opportunity for a full-time, experienced maternal-fetal medicine specialist (no deliveries) to join our high volume, well-established maternal-fetal medicine practice providing high-risk OB care.
- Consultative practice with 3 MFMs and 3 NPs, located west of the Atlanta metro area
- Responsible for co-management of high-risk patients including those with diabetes, pre-term labor, preeclampsia, obesity, hypertension, thyroid disorder, multiples and fetal congenital anomalies
- Dedicated sonographers and non-clinical administrative team
- Job requires up to 50% travel in the local market
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/16497/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=SMFM
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40 year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.