UConn Health Faculty Appointment
- Site Name:
- UConn Health
- Katie Hackett
Additional InformationThe UConn Health Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology seeks Perinatologist for full-time faculty position.
· Join a well-established department with a reputation for clinical quality, teaching, and research.
· Services include obstetrical ultrasound, fetal echocardiography, and amniocentesis.
· Train and supervise Maternal Fetal Medicine fellows, OB/Gyn residents, and medical students.
· Appointment at the Assistant or Associate Professor level commensurate with experience.
· CVS, fetal blood sampling, and intra-uterine fetal transfusion experience desirable.
The Farmington Valley is a wonderful place to raise a family and has many outstanding schools and neighborhoods. The area was recently named one of the 10 Best Places To Live in the United States by Kiplinger's magazine. It has a four season climate and is within two hours of Boston and New York City.Candidates with interest in this physician MFM opportunity please contact Katie Hackett:
Please reference Job Position ID 161504 when responding.