UCSF Fresno Maternal Fetal Medicine Opportunity
- Site Name:
- UCSF Fresno
- Stephanie Delgado
Additional InformationThe UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program and Central California Faculty Medical Group (CCFMG) are recruiting for a Maternal Fetal Medicine faculty member. UCSF Fresno, a regional campus of the University of California, San Francisco, features nine independent residency programs, seventeen fellowship programs and is a major teaching site for UCSF medical students.This position will provide direct patient care within Fresno and Madera counties, consultation services at Clovis Community Medical Center and provide teaching and supervision to residents and medical students. Applicants must be able to work and travel within Fresno and Madera counties.
• Community Medical Centers delivers over 10,000 babies a year between Clovis Community Medical Center and Community Regional Medical Center.
• Training hospital is the only major referral center in the region
• Training hospital has the only level III NICU in Fresno County (84 bed)
• No in-house call, functions as a consultant
• Ob/Gyn residency
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Academic appointment with UCSF School of MedicineQualifications
At the time of hire, the applicant must have:
• Successfully completed an ACGME or AOA accredited Maternal Fetal Medicine fellowship program
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Maternal Fetal Medicine
• Eligible to obtain a California Medical License or already be licensed in the State of California
Applicant’s materials must list (pending) qualifications upon submission.The program is based in Fresno, California, where residents enjoy a high standard of living combined with a low cost of living. The result is a quality of life uniquely Californian, yet surprisingly affordable. The school system in Fresno and Clovis is excellent (e.g. US News ranked University HS in Fresno 5th out of 1,000+ California high schools). Limitless recreational opportunities and spectacular scenery is all accessible in a community with abundant affordable housing. While there is much to see and do in Fresno, the city is ideally located for fast, convenient getaways to the majestic Sierra (just 90 minutes away) as well as the scenic Central Coast, just two and one-half hours away. Fresno is the only major city in the country with close proximity to three national parks, including renowned Yosemite National Park.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF02569
fresno.ucsf.edu/ob-gyn | universitymds.com
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.