Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - San Antonio, TX
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group / Texas Perinatal Group
San Antonio, Texas 78229
- Renaldo Johnson
- 888-822-2855, ext. 30216
Additional InformationJoin a Growing MFM Program in beautiful San Antonio Offering Affordable Living and NO STATE INCOME TAX
Competitive base salary and sign-on bonus Join this growing team of two experienced/established Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians and be part of our program known for its clinical excellence, high volume and well established referral program. You will have full access to the latest equipment and electronic health record systems and enjoy a collaborative relationship with affiliated neonatal and pediatric specialists practicing within the same market as well as
- Practice name: Texas Perinatal Group – San Antonio
- Practice type: Collaborative, 100% Consultative Practice
- No in-house call; 24-hour OB supported program
- Team call coverage
- Four day work week *
- Location(s): Two office locations serving the two main Health Systems in San Antonio
Our practice offers a full-spectrum of MFM services, including preconception and genetic counseling, maternal prenatal screening and diagnosis, advanced ultrasound, multi-modal fetal testing; diagnosis and management of maternal and fetal complications of pregnancy.
Practice setup and support:
- Growing group of 2 MFMs
- Full cadre of advanced practice providers / sonographers
- Fully supported inpatient and outpatient clinical team program
- Telehealth genetic counselors
- Affiliated multi-specialties support
- Enjoy being part of our large multi-specialty network of partner physicians and advanced practice providers
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/19084/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=SMFM
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.