Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Lincoln, NE
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group, Lincoln, NE
Lincoln, Nebraska 68124
- Janet Friedman
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5589
Additional InformationBig city offerings with a small town feel.
Significant base salary and sign on bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity for a full time BC/BE MFM to join our practice in Lincoln, NE on the campus of CHI Health St. Elizabeth. Teaching and research opportunities (plus base salary and guaranteed bonus) make this position one you won't want to miss. Our well-respected practice has served the Omaha and Lincoln communities for over 20 years. Join us as we continue building our reputation for providing exceptional health care.
- Will serve as Medical Director for Obstetrix Medical Group of Nebraska, a consultative, solo MFM practice
- Commitment to actively participate in further growth and development of the practice
- OB/GYN Hospitalist program
- We provide a variety of services to patients and referring physicians, including advanced ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis and outpatient consultation. The types of procedures we provide include nuchal translucencies, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography and PUBs
- Telemedicine opportunities to serve rural communities in Nebraska
- Level-III NICU
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/19887/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=smfm.org
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.