FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE SPECIALIST
- Site Name:
- Bronx, New York
- Karen Staulcup
BronxCare Health System is the largest voluntary, not-for-profit health care system serving the South and Central Bronx, with 972 beds at two major hospital divisions, and an extensive network of medical practices
BronxCare Health System, located 20 minutes from midtown Manhattan by car or subway, has an opening for a full-time or part-time Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a team of dedicated professionals who participate in its comprehensive Women’s Health Program. The OB/GYN Service, under the leadership of a dynamic department Chair, is well-staffed (24 attending physicians and 17 residents plus 25 midwives, NPs and PAs) and provides a very active clinical environment with multi-specialty support.
The Division offers Advanced Robotic Surgery, a Birthing Spa, and specialized programs in High Risk Obstetrics, Reproductive Genetics, Urogynecology, and Gynecologic Oncology. Approximately 79,000 OB/GYN outpatient visits are provided annually at BronxCare’s Women’s Health Center and the BronxCare Health and Wellness Center. There are approximately 2,000 high-risk births per year.
- Full-time position includes coverage of high risk clinics; providing backup for the obstetric ultrasound service; and limited coverage of L&D. Regular daytime hours, Monday through Friday
- Part-time schedule is available
- There are no on-call responsibilities
- Includes supervision and teaching of residents
- Academic appointment to the Icahn School of Medicine is available
- Generous income package, outstanding benefits, retirement plan, and full malpractice coverage
- BronxCare is approved for the Loan Repayment Program. This provides $25,000 per year of service, paid directly to the candidate by HRSA and is tax free.
- Visa waiver is available
Applicants must be graduates of an ABOG accredited Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship program and hold a valid license (or license eligible) to practice medicine in the State of New York.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (212)769-1275.