Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Sugar Land, TX
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group - Houston MFM
Houston & Surrounding Areas, Texas 77380
- Jeannie Walker
- 888-822-2855, ext. 30015
Additional Information"Sugar Land, Texas, the epitome of Texas geniality, welcoming with open doors and genuine smiles"
Sugar Land’s residents live in a master-planned community with many parks and recreational facilities, first-class shopping and medical facilities, and a safe environment, ranking as one of America’s safest cities since 2008. Sugar Land has been recognized as one of America’s Best Places to Live and has been named a Community of Respect.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a highly desirable and growing consultative practice in a new location:
- Join a team of 6 MFMs at our collaborative, friendly and evidence-based practice
- Consult only
- Genetic counselor on-site
- On-site nurse practitioner support
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houston's Top Docs award!
- Office locations in The Woodlands, Willowbrook/Cyfair, Kingwood, Tanglewood and soon to be in Katy and the Sugar Land area
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
MEDNAX is a multi-specialty national medical group with a significant Maternal-Fetal Medicine Division - Obstetrix Medical Group. Obstetrix Medical Group is currently compromised of 30 MFM practices with more than 150 maternal-fetal medicine physicians covering more than 15 states. This makes us the single largest employer of MFMs nationwide.
About the City - Houston - only 30 minutes away from Sugar Land
- Largest city in Texas
- Thriving economy
- Excellent public and private schools, and universities
- Affordable housing with lots of choices - family-friendly communities, suburban areas and high-rise living
- Mild climate year-round
- Abundant outdoor activities
- No state income tax
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/21431/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=SMFM
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.