Opportunity in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Site Name:
- University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota 606 24th Avenue South, Suite 401
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55454
- Daniel Landers
Additional InformationThe Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health at the University of Minnesota is recruiting an additional faculty member to join a very active Maternal-Fetal Medicine program.
Amazing opportunity to:
· Join a supportive team of 9 MFM colleagues who enjoy what they do and are devoted to patient-centered clinical care.
· Actively contribute to teaching students, residents, fellows and other learners.
· Participate in ongoing MFM quality/safety metrics and other scholarly contributions and the opportunity to develop or participate in clinical and/or basic science research studies.
· Utilize protected time with only 3 clinical days per week (annual average) and no call when not on service.
· Enjoy no in-house call and MFM consultative call only when on service (5-6 weeks/year with this hire).
This is a full-time academic position with protected time. Very competitive academic salary ($450-500K) and benefits including medical, dental, retirement, disability and malpractice insurance.
Clinical activities are primarily consultative and ultrasound. Facilities include a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Center on the University Campus consisting of:
· Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment Center
· Perinatal Assessment Center
· Fully integrated Ultrasound Unit and reporting system (20 machines at 5 Twin Cities sites).
· Telemedicine Unit providing ultrasound and consultation capability to rural Minnesota.
· Additional 4 outreach sites in greater Twin Cities ABOG MFM Board Certification within 4 years of hire is minimum requirement and three or more years experience in an academic practice is preferred. Experience with CVS and/or fetal procedures is highly desirable.
To Apply: Submit current Curriculum Vitae to:
Daniel Landers, MD Professor, Vice Chair and MFM Division Director,
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health
University of Minnesota 606 24th Avenue South, Suite 401 Minneapolis, MN 55454