Maternal-Fetal Medicine Opportunities
- Site Name:
- Catholic Health Services of Long Island
- 992 N Village Ave
Rockville Centre, New York 11570
- Tracee Thomson
Additional InformationCatholic Health Services of Long Island (CHSLI) is currently seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join our growing Women’s Health Service Line. CHSLI is a fully integrated health system serving the communities of Long Island, NY. Comprised of 6 hospitals, 3 long term care facilities, a home care and hospice agency, and a program for developmentally disabled individuals, CHS has approximately 18,000 employees, more than 4,300 medical staff, and an operating budget in excess of $2B.
Clinical responsibilities include office and hospital consultation, ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis, and antepartum testing. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a collegial, patient-focused Health System with a rich history of providing great care to the communities. With facilities located on Long Island, candidates could take advantage of a suburban lifestyle with top quality public school districts, and beautiful parks and beaches. Manhattan, a wealth of urban cultural, sports and recreational activities are within an hour by car or train.
· Growing practice with 3 Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians and over 15 sonographers performing approximately 33,000 ultrasounds a year.
· CHS has obstetrical services at 4 of 6 hospitals and delivered approximately 5,500 newborns in 2018. · CHS facilities include 112 maternity beds, 44 NICU beds (both Level II and Level III)
·Medical Staff of 130 Obstetrician / Gynecologists.
· Expansion of employed subspecialties: including gynecology oncology, urogynecology and minimally invasive gynecologic surgeons. ObGyn residency in one campus.
·Program that prioritizes social responsibility, respect, dignity, sensitivity, advocacy and community service - with a mission to improve health and life at the individual and community levels
· BC/BE Fellowship trained in Maternal Fetal Medicine
· NYS Medical Licensed
· Strong Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels of the organization to promote a culture of patient safety and participate in performance improvement initiatives.
We offer a competitive salary, dynamic work environment that embraces a healthy work-life balance, and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com.