Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Nashville, TN
- Site Name:
- Greater Nashville MFM
Nashville, Tennessee 37203
- Velicia Carter
- 770-989-0046, #7
Additional InformationGrowing Market in Music City USA – “Southern Living at Its Finest” offering a Lucrative Compensation Package!!!
MEDNAX is seeking an additional BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Consultative practice with leadership opportunities and full pediatric sub-specialty support. This is a sought after location to work in and a thriving practice affiliated with a large healthcare system.
- Dedicated team of 2 MFMs, 1 additional opening
- Seasoned and experienced administrative support
- New, renovated office locations with the latest ultrasound equipment
- Clinicians are NOT expected to cover all 5 locations, call coverage is shared
- Addition of Women’s Health NP
- Team of 14 experienced sonographers
- 4-day work week Monday through Friday
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/19614/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=SMFM
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement. *Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.