Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - South Bend, IN
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group - Indiana MFM
South Bend, Indiana 46601
- Cindy Sowinski
- 800-243-3839, ext. 5210
Additional InformationExceptional MFM opportunity just a short distance from Chicago
Due to continued growth and increasing volumes, we are seeking maternal-fetal medicine physicians to join our established and growing practice expansion in South Bend, Indiana with Beacon Health.
- With over 7,000 associates, Beacon Health (Beacon Children's Hospital, Memorial Hospital, Elkhart General Hospital, Community Hospital of Bremen and Beacon Medical Group) has been supporting the community's health care needs for over 100 years
- Beacon is the only perinatal center and Level-III NICU in Northwest Indiana getting referrals from Southern Michigan and Northern Indiana
- This expanding practice currently has patient volumes of 6,200 US per year and 1,200 MFM consults per year
- 2,500 births at Memorial and 1,800 at Elkhart annually
- Consultative practice only, no deliveries. This practice is supported by a 24/7 in house OB hospitalist group with specific training for high-risk patients
- Research opportunities and collaboration to decrease the maternal mortality rate in Indiana available for interested MFMs
- Tele-health and collaboration between our MFM practices across Indiana
- Formal maternal transport team with outreach to southern Michigan and all of Northern Indiana
- This practice offers the opportunity to have an office-based schedule with easy on-call coverage and the opportunity to be part of a perinatal team taking care of high-risk patients and maternal transports
- MFMs can enjoy teaching opportunities with family practice residents, as Memorial/Beacon has one of the top-rated family practice residencies in the country
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/20619/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=SMFM
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.