Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Site Name:
- Temple Medical Center
- 2401 South 31st St.
Temple, Texas 76508
- Rene’ DePoy
Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Temple, TX
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a BC/BE, fellowship trained Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to join our Temple group practice. This position offers the potential for department/division leadership and a comprehensive range of personalized, high-risk obstetrical care and works closely with referring obstetrical care providers in a multidisciplinary approach that caters specifically to high-risk pregnancies.
The Opportunity: The department of OB/GYN at our main campus is comprised of 23 board certified physicians covering all subspecialties. We are seeking a third Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to work with like-minded professionals in a fully integrated health system.
- BC/BE - Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Department/Division Leadership potential
- Full scope Maternal Fetal Medicine section
- Fetal Echo experience preferred
- Outpatient consultative practice with excellent clinic support team
- Resident teaching with Academic and Research potential
- Pending Level 4 Maternity Designation
- Level 4 NICU
- Level 1 Trauma
- Multidisciplinary care for Maternal and Fetal Care
About Temple, TX: Maintaining the title of being the demographic center of Texas, within three hours of Dallas, Houston and San Antonio and only one hour from Austin, Temple offers the conveniences of a big city with the atmosphere of a small town. Situated on two of the most beautiful lakes in the Texas Hill Country, Temple provides its residents with a growing and vibrant economy, affordable homes and an outstanding public and private school system.
Location: BSWH Medical Center – Temple, Texas
Benefits: Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
Interested candidates contact: Rene’ DePoy at Rene.Depoy@BSWHealth.org or 254-724-3703