Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist - Athens, GA
- Site Name:
- Obstetrix Medical Group / Atlanta Northside MFM
Athens, Georgia 30606
- Velicia Carter
Additional InformationExciting MFM opportunity! Well Established Practice in Athens, GA!
We are seeking an exceptional MFM specialist to join our practice in Athens, GA.
This is a consultative practice, which is an affiliate of our Atlanta Northside MFM practice, established in 1995.
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule with a good payer mix of patients
- There is excellent clinical support provided by our strong team of sonographers and WHNP
- Coverage is specifically for our Athens location with shared time at our Lawrenceville location
- Support is also provided by a larger team of 6 MDs and 5 NNPs from the Atlanta practice
APPLY HERE: https://clinical-mednax.icims.com/jobs/23460/mfm-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=job+board&iisn=SMFM
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
With a 40-year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change. We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.